Waiting for the police to arrive - NO LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Waiting for the police to arrive - NO LBC
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 11:34:09 EDT
Hi list,

Spending an idle few minutes waiting for the police to arrive to inspect what
I just dug up in my garden.  No big deal in the USA but here in the old
country if you dig a live round (casing and bullet) it's best to call the
police since no-one outside of the military or police has access to
ammunition (shooting and hunting is done with shot guns).  Looks to be a .303
or 7.62 calibre rifle round - just as well the spade didn't had it.

Maybe someone else will landscape my garden now, after they have run a metal
detector over it!

Daniel1312 - England