brake lines

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: brake lines
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 22:19:58 EDT
I'm about to order a set of new , ready made , brake lines for the Bugeye .
It was converted by the PO to wire wheels and disc brakes up front. Which
Spridget had the combo clutch/brake master cylinder and disc brakes? Was it
the '64 ? I am about to go out and measure the bore right now ,---------3/4"
right? I did see one that had a casting number,barely visible, which said 3/4
but measured 7/8. This one did not have a sleeve in it. Anyone else seen
this? If anyone has this master and disc let me know so I can order the right
year model.    Bob C