LSR semi British Stuff ( no LBC )

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: LSR semi British Stuff ( no LBC )
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 03:30:16 -0500
    I had an interesting opportunity presented to me and I thought I would
share it with the list....

Don Wales the Grandson of Sir Malcolm Campbell.... who was a Land speed
racer and water speed racer of note.... in any case Don asked me if I could
help him out getting a couple of lic's here in the states....  He is
Building a Land speed racing electric car in England...  This helps him alot
as it limits the lic, pass requirement and several days it takes on the
Salt...

So he is flying over from England today and meeting me in Maxton North
Carolina on Friday....  Should be a great weekend of racing up there....

Needless to say since I destroyed the whole drive train in the car at
Bonneville.... ... I had to completely rebuild it in the last month....
front to rear.... suspension... trans.... and engine...  (finally gave up on
the engine and put one of our 500hp Mule motors in it... )

Keith Turk ( http://downtown.ala.net/~kturk )