Re: new to the list

To: dwalters63@home.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new to the list
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 10:10:37 EDT
In a message dated 9/25/01 9:31:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dwalters63@home.com writes:

>  I was referred to the list by one of the members ( hi
> Frank ) and currently drive a 63 1098 sprite.  I just wanted to introduce
> myself to everyone and hope that I can provide some useful info to anyone in
> the future. Reading the list over the past week has provided some great
> info.

Welcome to the list, Dan.  Nice looking car.  Why would anybody name a town,
"Brick?"  I could never figure that one out.  In PA we have "normal" town
names like Intercourse, Blue Ball, Breinigsville, etc.  :-)

Anyway, any friend of Frank's is a friend of the list's.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport