Re: dual line brakes

To: BCAH@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: dual line brakes
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:35:08 -0700
Hi Bob,

Yes, my vintage race Bugeye is set up that way. I really like it that way.
It does require a slight amount of cutting at the base where the pedals
pass through. A blanking plate needs to be fashioned to cover the rest of
the opening and some new bolt holes drilled for one side of the wider pedal
box too. Wiper motor does need to be relocated.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints