RE: Stop-Ping!

To: "Guy Weller" <guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>, "Mike MacLean" <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Stop-Ping!
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 13:11:30 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f8RKBi105263
I discovered this "access hole" the other day when I removed the tunnel
carpet on my "new" 62 Sprite. It was really hacked up instead of a nice
clean hole, just another DPO job. I found a rubber plug that was close
and cleaned up the hole to fit it. I guess that another way to do it.

Herby
64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (under construction/de-construction)
62 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY2? (My new driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com

>>and also know that quite a few
owners have chopped out an access hole in the tranny tunnel floor.<<