Previous database entries.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Previous database entries.
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 01:02:15 EDT
Hello list. I haven't been online in a while due to work and my father being
in the hospital. AOL messed up and I lost some of my e-mail. To those who
submitted their cars for my database please go to the appropriate database
and see if your car is listed. If it is not then your e-mail was lost. Please
resubmit your Spridget and I will make sure it gets posted this time. I
apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MK II
1979 Trans Am
Web site links:  <A