Re: Cam bargain, perhaps

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, eddie@mediarchive.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cam bargain, perhaps
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 12:45:43 -0400
It's a closeout. From digging around the web site it appears that this is the
only type of  A-series cam they have left. Can't find any others anywhere on
the site. <sigh>

If I wasn't having other more pressing problems (wheels clunking) I'd be
tempted to pick one up for future use.

Eddie
1971 Midget