Re: New house is getting close

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New house is getting close
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 10:05:45 EDT
In a message dated 10/2/01 6:11:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

> > I am getting closer to buying the new house and garage
>
> Allen:
>
> I thought you were buying a Garage and House.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

True, but now reality is starting to set in, along with colder weather.
Settlement is Oct. 26, so I have to make the house livable by the time I lose
my apartment on Nov. 30.  I'm afraid the garage work will have to wait til
spring.

BTW, the garage is an expanded shed.  The original shed is still inside the
shop, which is next to the garage.  I plan on putting my oilless compressor
in the little shed and piping the air to the shop and garage.  It will be a
straight shot down the back wall.  It should keep the noise way down, and the
small shed is plenty dry to protect the compressor.

Allen