Re: Sams Club

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sams Club
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 10:57:18 -0000
hmmm, looks pretty but can you put a floor jack on it under load or jack
stands without puncturing the stuff?   unfortunatly not i bet.  now if you
are storing a car that leaks in a garage i reccomend an old cookie sheet /
baking tray filled with kitty litter to slide under the area where you
suspect a leak .   that floor covering looks great for the storage garage
for the ferrari and lamborghini types but if ya wanna work in yer garage i
think a good cleaning and fresh coat of epoxy floor paint is in order.
slippery if wet?  yup!  but you have sealed the concrete and provided a
surface wich a creeper or jack will roll well on and it will be easy to wash
or wipe clean if spills occur.  me?  the center of the shop is carpeted!  i
hate cold concrete in the winter the chill goes right through me and the
steel plates in my left thigh seem to conduct cold from the floor if i'm on
it for any extended periods of time doing work!

chuck.
"the industrial sized busy beaver"