Re: Speedo / Tach maintenance - refurbish

To: "Vrba, Dave" <Dave.Vrba@am.sony.com>
Subject: Re: Speedo / Tach maintenance - refurbish
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 11:11:42 -0700
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi David,

You're pretty close to Palo Alto Speedo.  They do good work.  To lube a speedo,
it needs to
come apart.  Best done by the pro's.  Check to see if the speedo drive is
frozen.  Pretty
common on NOS or NIB that has been on the shelf for 40 years.  If it is, then
off to the
speedo shop and all their special tools and knowledge.

Best, Paul A