Re: Addendum to the Update

To: macleans@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Addendum to the Update
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:35:36 EDT
I don't agree.  All that you can end up doing is moving the over heating
problem from traffic lights to highway driving (potentially).

An overheating problem at very low speeds or when stationery, is indicative
of an inadequate fan not too thick a radiator.  I would recommend increasing
the fan size rather than decreasing the radiator size/cores.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 03/10/01 13:16:47 Pacific Daylight Time,