Re: More Sandblast cabinet suggestions requested (the topic I won't let

To: guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk, spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More Sandblast cabinet suggestions requested (the topic I won't let die!...
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:49:05 EDT
In a message dated 10/3/01 3:34:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk writes:

>   You can get a sheet plastic to stick on the inside of the glass to extend
> it's life.  I have never used it, but it seems like it might work.  When the
> plastic gets cloudy you pull it off and put on another piece.

Sheets of plastic for that kind of use are called tear-offs.  Racers use them
on their helmet shields.  Harbor Freight sells them for their blasting
cabinets.  They list several, but they don't tell you the sizes!!  (Marketing
experts!)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget