SAN DIEGO BRITISH CAR DAY 2001

To: (Recipient list suppressed)
Subject: SAN DIEGO BRITISH CAR DAY 2001
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 10:55:21 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: morris@autox.team.net, riley@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net
      SAN DIEGO BRITISH CAR DAY AND PICNIC
           Sunday, October 7, 2001
      Fairbrook Farms, Bonsall, California

San Diego British Car Club Council and Home Town Buffet
bring you the 22nd Annual San Diego British Car Day.

Our event seeks to foster camaraderie among Southern
California British car enthusiasts. This is an "owners'
car show."  You will see everyday drivers, concours
quality cars, and "beaters"! Please plan to drive your
British car!

 * DAY OF SHOW PREREGISTRATION: $15.00 per vehicle
 * WALK-IN VISITORS - $2.00 - CHILDREN UNDER 15 - Free

REGISTRATION: 9:00 a.m.
CAR SHOW:    10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.

FOOD:   You may bring your own picnic or purchase your
        lunch from Home Town Buffet!

VENDORS:Spaces  $35 - Contact John Barnard
        evenings:  619-659-0253; day 619-461-1885

TROPHIES AND RECOGNITION:
To be considered, please have your car in place by 11AM
Cars: Best Of Show -    Popular vote - please see ballot
                        in your show packet
    Best Of Marque -  Popular vote - please see ballot
                      in your show packet
    Long Distance  -  Vehicle driven (not towed) longest
                      distance specifically for this event
    Best "Beater"  -  The car most in need of restoration,
                      must be running!
Also:   Best Club Presentation
        Best Classic Picnic (Judging: 11:30 to Noon)
        "British Spirit Awards"

        PLEASE NOTE: Quantity of trophies & awards based
        upon number of cars PRE-REGISTERED!

        PICK UP YOUR SOUVENIR PIN AT THE SHOW!

QUESTIONS?  Please pick an area code and call us:
        (760) 746-9028  Steve
        (858) 566-6619  Maggie
        (909) 693-9094  Joe
        (619) 575-5625  Paul

Voting and Awards Details will be in your packet on Oct 7th.

DIRECTIONS: Fairbrook Farms is located on Mission Road near
State Highway 76, which connects with Interstate 5 and I15.

FROM I-5: At Oceanside, go East on Highway 76 (Mission Ave-
        nue) about 12 miles. Turn Left on Mission Road at
        the traffic light. The site is 1/4 mile on the Left.
FROM I-15: Thirteen (13) miles north of Escondido or 11
        miles south of Temecula, go West on Highway 76 (Pala
        Road) 4 1/2 miles. Turn Right on Mission Road at the
        traffic light.  The site is 1/4 mile on the Left.

PRE-REGISTRATION FORM AT: www.sandiegobritishcarday.org
MAIL BEFORE SEPT. 15th to:
        San Diego British Car Club Council
        P. O. Box 710131