Im back

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Im back
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 20:14:42 +0100
Command course on the Boing 757, house move to another unpronounceable part
of Wales and various other events conspired to get me away from this list
for a while.

I'm Back.

So, have there been any interesting threads about guns, cats, weak yankee
bear, Zappa ( Who?  Before my time!) or silicone brake fluid?

Anyhow, some LBC content:-

If you have a 6-cylinder engine, do you need a different coil and capacitor
to manage the charge of electricity for the extra number of
sparks-per-second?  If so, how can you identify the correct capacitor?

What nut size fits an MGC crankshaft nose?  20tpi with a 15/16 outer
dimension across the peaks of the crank male threads?  The MGC list doesn't
know.

Locktite.  What do the numbers represent?  I have 602 for the crankshaft,
stolen from the wheelbay at work.  Any good?

Where can I buy T.E.L in the UK?

I'm thinking of scrapping the twin-cam midget.  Pictures on Gerards'
website.  Any takers for the whole car?  New M.O.T.

TTFN!

: D