SD British Car Meet

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: SD British Car Meet
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 02:17:07 EDT
Just wanted to say I enjoyed meeting a number of Listers today at the San
Diego British Car meet. Now have more faces, and more importantly  cars, to
go with names <bg>.

Bob, sorry Fritz & I couldn't follow you & Sandy to the restaurant, but Fritz
was worried about low clutch reservoir & mysterious fluid leak in his bugeye.
 We made it back to San Juan okay, but completely lost the clutch 2 blocks
from his house. Guess what he's doing this week!!

Great to see you all there. Maybe the SD & OC bugeye owners can get together
some Saturday soon for breakfast or beer (or both!).

Best regards,

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano