Re: NO LBC/wow..hits home...

To: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> . com>
Subject: Re: NO LBC/wow..hits home...
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 10:47:10 -0400
Gotta say - glad they are paying attention. Especially now.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 10/8/01 8:23 AM, "Kansa, Robert"
<KansaR@diebold.com> made the profound statement:

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com
Monday, June 25, 2001