Re: Organ pedal measurements requested...

To: Louis.Mehr@eml.ericsson.se, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Organ pedal measurements requested...
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 20:08:49 EDT
In a message dated 10/8/01 5:43:43 AM, Louis.Mehr@eml.ericsson.se writes:

<< >> I'd still like to know where to drill the holes in my
>> floor to fit the organ accelerator pedal.  Someone kindly
>> sent me some dimensions previously but these were for a LHD
>> bugeye not a later RHD Sprite.  Anyone got some measurements? >>

According to our 66 LHD Sprite, one hole is 2" from both firewall and
triangular support member, the second is 2-3/4" from firewall and 3" from
support member.  I don't understand organ accelerator pedal.  Is this some
kind of special pedal?  Don't want to lead you astray.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)