Re: A Fan

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A Fan
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 20:03:41 -0500
I had forgotten how small those fans were.  I had the big cast aluminum fan
off my 100 this weekend to clean it up and repaint it.  I'll bet it takes
ten HP just to turn it.  The little yellow Sprite fan would make a good
decoration for the top of my hat.  I am back looking for another Spridget,
the Healey is a beautiful car but, my Midget would run circles around it!
Except maybe on the road at 70+ in OD and about 3000 rpm, cruising.

Mark
Nashville