Re: Loom routing question

To: "Louis Mehr (EML)" <Louis.Mehr@eml.ericsson.se>, spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Loom routing question
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 20:43:09 -0700
From "Louis Mehr (EML)" <Louis.Mehr at eml.ericsson.se>
To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>; <mgs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2001 6:03 AM
Subject: Loom routing question

> Good morning listers,
>
> This must be an easy question to answer !
> Could someone please advise of the correct routing for the wiring loom
from front to rear on my 1971 AH Sprite.

> As recevied the wiring has been lashed up and currently runs along the RHS
of the driver's seat and then into the driver's wheelarch via the lowest
hole in the post beside the driver. ( I'm not sure if the term for this is
B-Post, it's the one that has the 3 hoodframe locating bolts at its top,)

> Now that I want to add the trim to the post it's clear that if I leave the
loom as it is I'll have to punch a hole in the trim.  This can't be right so
where should the loom be located?

!