Re: new midget owner needs help

To: "dee wright" <dmwcaferacer@hotmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new midget owner needs help
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 09:47:17 -0400
Dee,

Congrats on the car. As several have written, there are many manuals
out there. I have found the Haynes the best overall for telling you
what to do pretty much exactly. The original workshop manual is
available from specialty suppliers. It's useful, too. The Clymer
manual has more photographs than either. The text is ok, but I've
found that the photos take a lot of the guess work out of a project
and so save time and frustration.

Welcome to the list,

Jeff

At 12:15 PM +0000 10/9/01, dee wright wrote:
>hi. i was given a 1975 mg midget last week. the man who owned it was
>paralysed in a car accident a few years ago,and cannot ever drive it. he
>gave it to me ,.with the proviso that i take pictures of the restoration for
>him. i checked with my local library and Books A Million,no luck on a manual
>for it. is there a haynes or what ever for these things out there.?
>
>i have been a member of the y- triple group for a year or so,(restoration
>and riding of yamaha triple bikes) and they have been very helpful. hope
>you-all are the same.. thnks    peace     dee

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision, http://www.molvis.org/molvis
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu