Re: 1275 AH engine

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1275 AH engine
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 10:41:34 -0400
And FWIW all 1500's were black, with an orange valve cover in the US (I
think silver in GB)

Larry

At this exact moment in time 10/8/01 10:26 PM, "Frank Clarici"
<spritenut@Exit109.com> made the profound statement:

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

 I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
 - Edgar Allen Poe