Re: Windscreen finally finished!

To: adrian@workgroup.net, PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Windscreen finally finished!
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 06:06:24 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/9/2001 9:13:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
adrian@workgroup.net writes:

> Hopefully I won't have any problems refitting the windscreen, but if it
> goes like everything else, should take me about a month to get right.
> heh heh...  Thanks for your comments/ideas.

Adrian:

If you need an extra pair of hands let me know.  I am not sure when you are
working on the windshield, but I am taking off for Florida Saturday and will
be back next Thursday night.  Will be around the next weekend and most
evenings after that.  Just ice down a beer or two.  <g>

--David C.