Hi There

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hi There
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 08:12:18 -0400
Just to let you know I haven't dropped of the face of the earth.  I am still
"restoring" my '76.  I picked up the engine in Charlotte 2 weeks ago and
dropped it off at the garage where my little car is.  Have not heard one word
since.  Am going out there today.  I am really starting to hate those guys!

Anyhow, they are "supposed" to be making up a list of what else I will need -
brake stuff mostly.  I will probably need help with whatever they come up
with.  I know I can get parts easily and quickly from Moss and from Schumacher
- learned this from you folks and I thank you for that info.

Just wanted you to know I am still hanging in there with this restoration
thing.  Hope I get to drive the car before I am too old to have a license
(smile, smile).  It has now been in the garage since the 29th of July!

Bev Cleary
Summerville, SC