RE: Shoutout to Ed in NC

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Shoutout to Ed in NC
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 18:37:21 -0500
Houston, you have a problem <G>. Yeah, the number is Jenny 867-5309
I have a selection available: Smooth or Ribbed, Can't vouch for the
"lay" shaft but the imput shaft is in ready mode..........
I have a custom Spridget barstool made just for you next Spridgetstock,
Robert!!!!!

Quick, Gerard, I need 1000 stickers that say for a good time call....
with
the above number...

Robert Houston
Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
63 TR4
...I always wanted to be a procrastinator, but never got around to it.

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]