Innocenti S project (NFI)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Innocenti S project (NFI)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 08:11:46 -0700
The guy from Car Orphanage sent along this note with my urethane bushing
request. Is anyone out there looking for a project?

S  project?

Mark Becht
The Car Orphanage                 602.326.6844
PO Box 2450,  Chandler Arizona 85244-2450
www.geocities.com/carorphanage  <<<<

No knowledge, no interest, just thought I would pass it along.
Herby
64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (under construction/de-construction)
62 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY2? (My new driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com <http://www.herbytoys.com/>