Re: Urethane bushings

To: "Bill Hunt" <BillH@aaai.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Urethane bushings
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 09:52:18 -0700
Herby -

I've used these and Moss' Prothane bushings.  Had good luck with both.

Clay L.
'67 Sprite + 2 cats

At 07:56 AM 10/10/01 -0700, Bill Hunt wrote:
>Anyone have any experience with this company
>http://www.geocities.com/carorphanage/ and their urethane bushings. I
>need to replace the radius arm bushings and am thinking about urethane
>instead of the stock rubber. Any other options out there other than Mini
>Mania?
>
>Herby
>64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (under construction/de-construction)
>62 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY2? (My new driver)
>billh@aaai.com
>www.herbytoys.com <http://www.herbytoys.com/>

DISCLAIMER: JPL now requires notice in all electronic communication that
all personal and professional opinions presented herein are my own and do
not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of JPL.