Re: Saab parts search help, NO LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Saab parts search help, NO LBC
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 13:13:37 -0400
Is this Saab's 3.0 V6?
 If so, the same basic archetecture is shared with the Cadillac Catera and the
Saturn L series.

There's a guy on one of the Saturn BBS's that's a tech at a Canadian
Saturn-Saab-Isuzu dealer. If you wish, let me know which gaskets and perhaps I
can pose the question to him.

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu

From "Peter C." <nosimport at mailbag.com>