Good Morning

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good Morning
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 08:51:01 -0400
Well, called the "boys" this morning ref my midget restoration and was told "I
am starting on it this morning."  OK.  I can accept that.  He told me he needs
radiator hoses, by-pass hoses and heater hoses.  Guess I will get out the Moss
catalog tonight and seek these out.  Don't know exactly what a by-pass hose is
or where it goes, but I guess I can find it.  Probably be able to take one of
these apart and put it back together again when all this is over - if it ever
is.

Bev Cleary