Re: Will a 1098 head fit on a 1275?

To: Rob Lewis <rob.lewis@photondynamics.com>
Subject: Re: Will a 1098 head fit on a 1275?
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 12:33:06 -0700
Cc: Geoff Branch <gjbranch@mediaone.net>, Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Most 1275s were lead free heads to begin with.  Why worry about lead in a can.
As a previous lister said, slap it on and run it.

Combustion chamber size in a 1098 is 28.3cc
Combustion chamber size in a 1275 is 21.4cc

Along with smaller valves, I think it would drive like it was towing a truck!

Paul A