948 Crank Pulley

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 948 Crank Pulley
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 15:42:35 -0700
I was in the process of trading out the 3 row radiator for the 2 row
that Glen Byrns gave so I changed the metal fan for the 6 bladed plastic
one that Toby gave me.  As I grabbed the fan to see if the belt was
tight enough , I discovered a back and forth movement.  It turns out the
948 pressed steel crank pulley was the culprit.  The crank end and
woodruff (SP?) key were O.K., but the slot in the pulley was all
buggered up.  Moss wants 100 bucks for one of these and they don't have
any.
     Now that I have cornered the market on 6 bladed fans I need to move
my empire on to 948 crank pulleys. ;^)  Anyone got one?  I'm prepared to
pay and I promise to let the list know the minute I get one.  I promise.

Mike MacLean Supercharged 60 Sprite