Re: Clutch Funnies

To: Larry Macy <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Funnies
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 11:18:46 -0500
I figured you'd have had that checked into by now.....

Seriously, I've seen this. Also I've seen the flap of carpet that drops
down behind the pedal not allowing full disengagement. I've also seen, and
experienced, poor acceleration due to carpet. Except for something
"shifting" mechanically affecting the clutch, the problem would be
hydraulic, but you've checked all of that... or enough of it.
         Peter
-