Re: Magpie's Song

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Magpie's Song
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 12:36:10 EDT
I haven't seen any replies about Mark's latest request, so here is mine.

SEND MARK SOME MONEY!!!!!  For you newbies out there, Mark Bradakis makes
these lists possible with his undying devotion to British cars and
autocrossing.  He maintains a ridiculous number of lists (go to www.team.net
to see them all) and he is also an LBC owner and enthusiast.  You may have
seen his own personal posts on certain subjects.

My personal opinion is that he offers the best list service in the world.
There are NO ads, like we have on the Yahoo!Groups lists, and an
insignificant amount of list down time, that invariably happens when Mark is
at a car show or on vacation.  (OOPS!)

So the plea for money did not come from a stranger, but from a fellow
enthusiast who does MORE than his part to promote LBCs and YOUR hobby.  Mark
has made it easy to contribute (see below) and I am signing on to PayPal as
soon as I finish this message.

Send him 5 bucks or 10, or whatever you can.  It is a pittance compared to
all the hours of pleasure and help you have received, and will receive.  And
it is much less than annual dues of any car club.  (SCCA is now $65 per year.)

Allen Hefner (getting down off my high goose)
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport