Old Movies - Some LBC

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Old Movies - Some LBC
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 22:44:10 EDT
Was just watching "Where the Boys Are" on AMC with my daughter. For those too
young to remember - 1960's movie about college kids in Ft. Lauderdale on
Spring break. Connie Francis, Paula Prentiss, etc.

Been a long time since I've seen it. Every street scene has Loads of LBC -
MGA, TR3, Austin Healey 100s & several Bugeye. Kids, sun & roadsters, a
natural combination.

Great scene with nice metallic blue (?) Bugeye stalled at intersection (movie
fantasy - could never happen in real life!).  About 10 guys pick up Bugeye &
carry it off <VBG>.  I really need to rent video & do a LBC count.

Not including movies set in UK (that's cheating) - anybody know of other
movies with lots of LBC?

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano