Sold the Midget!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sold the Midget!
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 07:31:44 -0500
Well all,

  I sold my '76 1500 Midget to a nice local family for $1750.  I didn't
make much $$ on it ( ~$500), but I achieved my purpose of putting
another MG back on the road after giving it lots of TLC.  A local high
school girl will be toodling to and from school in it as soon as she
completes Driver Ed.  A good thing if she doesn't let her boy friend
thrash it.

  Funny thing, they asked me who knew how to work on MGs around town and
I was forced to say I didn't know, because I do all my own work!  I may
wind up being their mechanic.

  Cheers,

  CR