RE: Rookie racer, some lBC

To: jleclainche@home.com
Subject: RE: Rookie racer, some lBC
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 19:56:51 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Jacques Le Clainche <jleclainche@home.com> wrote:
My second "racing car" has been the Sprite - more fun for me to drive than
the Mazda, but more expensive to race- lots more maintenance than the Mazda,
and I can't go to the scrapyard to get parts!.. but,oh boy, it looks and
sounds and feels so good!

Well put, Jacques.  I would rather feel like I'm going fast in a slow car (that
looks good!) than fast in a techno-mobile.  I am hellaciously competitive,
which is why I liked the idea of a fast SCCA car, but the competition is only
with myself, I never really gave a sh!t what anyone else is doing.  Flounder,
the yellow Midget F prod/VSCDA legal car in Jersey is still out there.

Back to Need For Speed III - I know I can squeeze another second out of the
Aston Martin.