Re: Just a Bit of the "Strange" - Small World

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Just a Bit of the "Strange" - Small World
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:23:04 -0400
Yeah, but you must be thinking of another Dick Cheney and Larry Macy.
Otherwise the whole Montana Bob theory goes down the tubes, and
_none_ of my theories can be wrong!!

At 1:28 PM -0400 10/24/01, Larry Macy wrote:
>Well just for clarification,
>
>We are both from Wyoming. And both from Casper. And I used to mow his lawn,
>back in the day.
>
>Larry
>
>At this exact moment in time 10/24/01 11:10 AM, "Jeff Boatright"
><jboatri@emory.edu> made the profound statement:
>
> > No way. It's Dick Cheney. Why do you think that nobody knows where he
> > is?! He's in a special bunker garage trying to fit that #$@!
> > windshield for the umpteenth time. Remember, he's from Montana. You
> > know how the code name for the Prez is "Eagle"? Well guess what it is
> > for the Veep: "Montana Bob"!!
> >
> > You heard it here first!! Dick Cheney is Montana Bob!!
> >
> > (Of course, I used to think that Larry was Montana Bob 'cause Larry
> > spent time in Montana. That was before the meds, though. Now I'm
> > better and I understand that Dick is really Bob).
> >
> > At 10:43 AM -0400 10/24/01, RBHouston@aol.com wrote:

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision, http://www.molvis.org/molvis
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu