RE: Spridget EFI anyone?

To: "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@mediaone.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Spridget EFI anyone?
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 19:52:52 -0700 m>
My plan was to use the original manifold with a pair of gutted SUs. The
injector would be where the piston originaly is housed, some kind of
blanking\mounting plate would need to be made up to house the injector, the
fuel rail I was hoping would be below the carbs somewhat out of sight. But
with the exhuast manifold being right there, the fuel rail may have to be
moved to a cooler area. Another idea was to have 2 fuel rails... use the
original float chambers as the fuel rails!

 Hardest part I think would be to somehow fit the Throttle Position Sensor
on the accelerator linkages.

Fun stuff.

Toby