Re[2]: SU carbs on 1500

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re[2]: SU carbs on 1500
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 09:46:18 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello DLancer7676,

Sunday, October 28, 2001, 7:53:46 AM, you wrote:

Dcc> In a message dated 10/27/2001 11:29:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Dcc> w.gilroy@verizon.net writes:

>> I assume that the blocks are to insulate the carbs from the heat of
>> the intake manifold.

Dcc> INteresting.  Could they be shaved down to about half thickness and still
Dcc> provide proper insulation?  Or is the distance thing a factor as well?

This is an interesting question.  Are the blocks for there for heat
reasons, and if so what happens as you reduce the thickness?  I will
leave this for a list who knows as I stated in my original post I
assume, and we know what that means.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net