RE: Making a Bugeye race car "street legal"

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Making a Bugeye race car "street legal"
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 11:10:14 -0800
Gerard,

Thanks... Yes, I have all the original parts... and then some... I'll have
to make a list of what I have and don't need to give away... or sell...
Talking about selling parts, I have just seen this add on the net:

"1960 AUSTIN HEALEY SPRITE, handbook, $74" ... Geez... Do they really go for
that much?

Jacques LC