Re: My Midget's home

To: PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: Re: My Midget's home
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:09:57 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/30/01 8:15:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
PilotRob@webtv.net writes:

> I think the car is fine, Allen but, you neglected to state whether the
> car
> was parked in the garage with the engine
> installed! You are not fooling me, Allen, I
> am wise to your ways!! <vbg>
>
> How's the new house, comrade?

- - - - - - - - - -

Engine in, no leaks!  All I did was replace the pan gasket when I got the
car...really!

It has only been a weekend in the house so far.  Wall cabinets are removed
from the kitchen.  Laundry room floor is ripped up.  Satellite dish is being
installed Saturday!  Garage door now works, thanks to my son tightening all
the bolts.  I picked up some bolts to replace the NAILS that hold the back
garage door rail to the rafters!  (No wonder it was loose.)

Basically, see the movie "The Money Pit" and you'll know where I am with the
new house.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget