Re: Wiring harness question

To: "Michel R. Gagne" <mgagne@unc.edu>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wiring harness question
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:10:06 -0800
Mike,

The wire harness under the hood will be continuous until at least the right
rear rocker panel. Sometimes there is a separate section that goes to the
rear section for tailights, etc.. Dash harness are some short segments, so
your underhood is the bulk of the system.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints