Sprite For Sale

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sprite For Sale
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 16:28:49 -0600
I recieved this yesterday and I am passing it along. Usual disclaimer "I have
no financial interest, etc."  E-Mail AValera65@aol.com
The pictures showed lots of good parts. He is in Virginia Beach, Va.

Take care,
Ed in Ms.
'67 Sprite
'65 Sunbeam

=>  Hello,

       Unfortunately I am in a legal bind and now have to sell my 64 Healey.
You were such a nice person and seem so into your car that I figured I would
give you the chance you get "first dibbs" at it... I guess in the short
emailing and transaction I feel that of all people, you might be able to
bring it back to life, or rather you might know someone that will....  I am
sad to have to let the project go as it had come this far.  Here is some
information on it... I have also included some pictures....  Otherwise I
guess I will just part it out on eBay... Thanks for your time!

1962, but titled 1964 (because of the year it was brought over to the states)
Austin Healey European Sport Drop Head Coupe.  This is the last year they
produced them without door handles.  It came with what is called window
skirts that move from left to right and are removable when you take the soft
top off.  It is a two seater touring vehicle with an 1100cc engine (also used
in the MG's) twin webber carbs, and rack and pinion steering.  80% of the
bodywork is restored, with white apoxy primer.  It has a custom cherry oak
dash with white VDO gauges, cherry oak steering wheel, all new emblems, and
all new interior that is just waiting to be installed.  All the glass is in
great condition, all the lights and covers are great, it has a new top, and
the original Austin Healey hubcaps.  Also we purchased a great almost
flawless set of original bumpers, 2 sets of bumpers.  I have included many
pictures.. but have many more... along with many more parts, pieces, and
spares... I am only asking for $2,500 that is all I have into the car and we
can workout shipping for anyone that will want it.

                   Thanks again... Aimee~
AValera65@aol.com