Re: Insurance again

To: david@vermonthardwoods.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Insurance again
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 17:51:33 EST
In a message dated 10/31/2001 10:21:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
david@vermonthardwoods.com writes:

> Truth be told tho, I wouldn't drive it in the snow anyways

I drive mine to work, everyday--it is my daily driver.  I remember a couple
of years ago I was driving in a developing snow on a 4-lane and stopped for a
stop light.  When the light changed, I saw a salt truck pull up in the other
lane, twirling salt as fast as it could go.  I pulled over in front of the
*** and would not let him around me so I wouldn't have to eat the damned
salt.  I switched lanes a couple of times to stay in front of him till I sped
up well above the speed limit and left him behind.  Wasn't any way he was
pulling in front of me!  LOL

--David C.