Re: Original manufacuturer's mark on panel?

To: gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Original manufacuturer's mark on panel?
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 21:32:38 EST
In a message dated 10/24/01 5:46:29 AM, gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca writes:

<< This sounds like it's the same as my mark.  I'll watch for it on the
bonnet,
too.  I'm going to try to bum a digital camera to get a photo.  Anyone
that's interested in this mark can e-mail me off the list and I'll send you
a copy.

Geoff

I've persuaded Bob to find the film and digitize it so I can send it to you.
We did the work in 1996, so all the images are on film,  but we have film
digitizing equipment, so it's no problem.  But Murphy struck again.  This
film seems to be missing.  I will have to delay until I can take time to find
it--can't believe that one whole camera load is gone.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)