Datsun Trannys in Georgia, Philly and Somewhere else.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Datsun Trannys in Georgia, Philly and Somewhere else.
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 11:59:53 EST
If you have been following my posts on my failed attempt to broker Datsun 5
Speeds you will know that I had made a deposit with a junk yard which
promised me all the trannys I could ever want at $150 each.
They never came through, and last night when I won my small claims case, they
stated that they now have access to the trannys but wanted $250 a piece,
because they had to be shipped from out of State.
I got my deposit back, but outside the courtroom, they still claim that they
really have a line on 3 trannys, one in Georgia, one in Philly and one
somewhere else. Their words not mine. These guys are low life pieces of sh*t,
but I think the trannys are actually where they say they are.
If any listers are desperately seeking a Datsun 5 speed, and live near
Georgia, Philly or somewhere else, let me know and maybe I can get you the
name of the yard and you can cut a deal directly. The $250 price included
shipping and my buddies profit.
This will definitely be a buyer beware situation, but the Rivergate info on
the stamping on the case, etc., is very detailed.

David Oliner
60 Bugeye
67 TR 4A