Re:(2) Original manufacuturer's mark on panel?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca
Subject: Re:(2) Original manufacuturer's mark on panel?
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 16:11:12 EST
In a message dated 10/31/01 8:13:28 PM, w.gilroy@verizon.net writes:

<< Aac> I've persuaded Bob to find the film and digitize it so I can send it
to you.
Aac> We did the work in 1996, so all the images are on film,  but we have
film
Aac> digitizing equipment, so it's no problem.  But Murphy struck again.
This

Your driving dog ate the film? Or is that Kate?

Bill:  Must be Kate.  No dogs here, only a fat old cat that eats only certain
kinds of cat food and any kind of cheese.  I WILL find that film.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)