Re: As low as you can go = Primrose (pale) Yellow

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: As low as you can go = Primrose (pale) Yellow
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 12:29:44 EST
In a message dated 10/31/2001 7:33:42 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Ankitterer@aol.com writes:

> << If I were to paint my car yellow, I would sure choose the yellow used on
> the new
> Beetles of the past couple of years.  That's one color they got right, in my
> opinion! >>
>
> Great color for a Beetle or the line down the center of the road.  Think
> I'll
> pass on it for  my Morris or Spridget.
>
> Annice & Bob

Actually, there are two yellows for the new Beetles...the regular one, most
often seen that screams YELLOW ...in my opinion in a great way...and a paler
(more pale?) yellow that was an internet special color a couple of years ago.

I like both of them.

Robert Houston
Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
63 TR4
..
  "If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and
   saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the
   infant's life without even considering if there are men on
   base." - Dave Barry