Question

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Question
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 07:34:20 -0500
Is it full moon - is it the turmoil in the world - is it a mid-life crisis????
What has happened to you guys?  When I first joined this list you were a
midget/sprite loving bunch, full of good natured ribbing, and very helpful to
anyone who asked.
You all jumped in and helped me a lot!

Now, you are Ed-bashers.  I don't know this Amy at all so I cannot comment on
her honesty and integrity and I know Ed very little - not enough to comment on
him except to say that my dealings with him have been forthright and honest
and very helpful in my restoration of my Midget.  A man that owns an English
Springer Spaniel cannot be all bad.

I believe in an eye for an eye, but please let's get back to the business of
Sprites and Midgets and not get into this personal conflict between these two
people.  Let them settle this themselves.  Our personal feelings on the matter
should not be aired on this site!  I am a little, short, 120 lb. grandmother,
but if I have to I will stand on a chair and smack you all!!!  AND if you
start bashing me for scolding you, I will do just that!!!

Bev Cleary