Fw: SOS saga continues

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: SOS saga continues
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 23:11:31 -0500
How far is Madison from Green Bay? I'm gonna do the in-law thing there this
year... Might be able to sneak out and drink your beer!

In keeping with the "bird" theme, maybe you should serve Peking Duck. At any
rate, if you get it drivable, "duck!!!" might be the word of the day. Or it
could come in handy if your wrenches are slippery.  You know, cranberry
sauce or gravy on 'em. They are pretty usefull in the kitchen too.

Kent
1960 Bugeye

I suggested I bring a grille and cook a turkey,